- Type a clear problem statement
- Type a clear description of the behavior you are reporting.
- Type the interactions you know to be important
- See the detail you want to have collected
- The best companies have one stakeholder matrix that can be enriched by functional interactions while using the shared message.
- The edges of a situation and subject
- The inside and outside
6. Challenge Assumptions
- Test your opinion
7. Leverage Points
- Similar to hierarchy relationships
- Semantic relationships the point where the definition matches in purpose and usually is called something else.
9. Unintended Consequences