- We have too many people being unethical to advance their own agenda's?
- aka..."your not talking about cloud Mr. CIO if you were you'd use the correct terms you don't have a clue Mr. CIO type".
- Let's post to a couple of forums, who do I want to be in this forum -
- aka..."I am one person with many online profiles"
- OMG - Service Specification Semantic Services
- an employee can have more than one employer
- We want to say this about the subject
- aka...we have and answer in the manner we want to prescribe too.
- Now let's go to our handy blog application linked to Google
- aka...the other guy must be at fault type"
- Now our blog doesn't have anything more than your blog post from several days before.
- aka..."the follow an ex employee, to discredit them type"
- aka..."I want you to fill out a form, because I am not who I claim to be type"
- a create a couple of businesses without any real contacts, just an online form.
- with really professional looking websites.
- Oh no-one ever looks at the content behind the links.
- We struggle to understand the rules of engagement according to our risk and legal liability.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Why does the security in a cloud seem so threatening?
Posted by Lisa Marie Sandoval