Enterprise Customers - (buyer) has a negotiated legal agreement governing all interactions when referenced on any purchase order issued to the seller. Any agent representing the seller must adhere to these terms and may not introduce any 3rd party into the engagement, without expressed written consent of the Enterprise Authorized signatory representative. Only an addendum duly executed by both both parties can change these customers terms.
Service Provider-(sponsors local agent) will be managed as a service provider with the connectivity between end points. The model includes the 36o cost and revenue recognition.
A car sale - through a broker or dealership; the broker or dealership has an established relationship to resell a vehicle directly to a consumer.
The broker or dealership pays in full on credit terms or cash for a "thing".
In this transfer of liability moves from the South Bound direction to the North Bound direction on a three lane highway.
Entry in a Dealer or Brokers 3 lane highway traveling South.
When a consumer decides to purchase the vehicle "thing" from the dealer, the exit from South to enter North transfers for the dealer or broker.
The consumer assumes pays cash which the vehicle will enter the consumers South bound lanes as a debt or investment.
The consumer may finance the investment when the dealer identifies one of the finance companies of their own choice unless the consumer has a pre-approved loan through their own finance company. The transfer of responsibility moves from the dealer or broker to a finance company who pays the debt on behalf of the consumer.
pays to resell a used or new car as the agent for the manufacturer. Who's finance company partners will be a service provider on behalf of the car dealership or broker.
The finance company pays the note in full and carries the loan with a direct or transfer from dealer to a finance company (bank or credit union).
the seller on any engagement that requires an ongoing service operational support model. defined by the buyers contract administrator.
SFDC as an example to exceed the Enterprise Customer security fears about the cloud solution model.
We must assume that we could actually meet in a hosted solution with visibility into the activity locations.
a CRM for the purpose of this scenario we will assume the Enterprise Account uses SFDC. In the contract feature within SFDC, the administrator assigned to the role of creating a location or branch in their own systems manages the location.
As a seller, your account team and based on the technology planned with the team the assigned specialist would be requested to have visibility into these locations specifically.
My prescription for ensuring less threats to security. Avoid threats by meeting your customers in the cloud.
- An enterprise Account has global reach.
- They are most likely to have a SFDC or one of a few others.
If they have SFDC-instead of managing the customers in your company; have an account team be assigned to the customers account group.
- Working with the customers to acquire and meet in the cloud without tracking and storing the customer entire location footprint.
- Based on the plan simply capture a site number that applies in delivery-assurance that the customer who's buying has the ball in their court.
- They have supplied direct confirmation and you have not taken any of their data that you are expected to protect.
You as the supplier to your customer have an identifier that simply might be a branch id. You have a flag rather than the tax id itself. have an authorization and content portal on the extra-net.
- How does an enterprise customer avoid the security threat working in a cloud?
- The legal liability transfers from the seller to the buyer, who has an expectation defined in the legal master contract which all revenue transactions must honor in any stage of the record.
- An acquisition of information not to be copied rather to be "read" based on the customers risk appetite
- The OpenID model translates well into operational realization using the contract feature in SFDC
- The customers authorized personnel grant access to the contract feature which contains the location rights
- Ideally the network scope would be managed based on this procedure
- A service provider owns the connectivity from the point of entry based on the customers relationship with the service provider
- Your device specifications must contain another procedure to configure the service with the provider
- Service Providers have this wonderful online billing and automation system
- Your service capability would acquire visibility into the service work order feature of the providers move add and change feature.
- Assuming the configuration meets the network administrators on the customers network, the provider will need to deliver by the customers SLA.
- Your not assuming the risk-your enabling the customers solution without being part of the people the customer looks at or begins to question.
- the customers access based on the customers action without question your ability to deliver the solution
- must allow you to initiate the service work order on behalf of the customer
- Value stream-your not creating and billing at a rate that may not equal the customers.
- Your not exposing the customer through an unauthorized or unknown threat
- Your only liable for the work order to delivery
- Build order transfer model
- ranted access to place the order based on your authorization as a service manager for the locations and doesn't require a record with personal identifiable information.
- for example
- They use their own CRM to grant access to the planned delivery locations according to the sales plan.
- The seller has assigned resources to manage the account
- In my mind the seller and the buyer connect in the sales plan
- Bridging the two organizations through a standard format and minimal set of account details.
- Columns in a table for example
- Transitions the sales plan into a record that would be a direct feed to the goal and commission system.
- The opportunity takes the plan into the forecast when the opportunity matures.
- The original information grows into another column to represent the records for the opportunity and another for the forecast.
- These are simply adding 1 or 2 values to the record which starts as a plan.
- Repeat for the transition to a quote
- The pricing of the quote behaves by targeting the technology by user relationship brings only the types of records with these two reference relationships.
- The adjacent possibility model - allows the users relationship to a record at the time of registration the team composition should be captured for access and retained to receive the types of events in flight based on the users relationship to the account.
- These are not updates in the customer master
- These are transactional behaviors in the revenue transaction capability
- These only apply to the transaction at the point in time
- Tomorrow-a sales person on this account may be assigned to another account
- The credit on the first record would be applicable to the record - updating to the master eliminates this credit to another assigned person.
- The record remains with the facts to avoid backend credits.
- Feed the opportunity to the goal and commission system adding the values required to pay the commission as the record matures across the operational lifecycle.
- As an example; a record of this type in this work stream increases the visibility to solution support by default a new work item should publish to the technology delivery resource to create a pre-sales work task
- Another example; A record technology in this customer type-has different solution scoping resources from the technology family.
- owever the opportunity>forecast must be updated as a result of any changes in this part of the process.
- Waste Type-Over-Processing
- Decision Making - Resource effectiveness on the plan and original opportunity registration
- May indicate a lower than desired connection with the customer.
- False Positive - indicates a poor practice managing your account relationship
- In this market-the account relationship has the
- An increase indicates the value to the customer to up-sell.
- Not all decision making metrics are bad.
- The performance may measure greater returns on the false negatives.
- assuming the total value with room for freight
- An interesting approach that proves to be very effective
- Acquire the customers logistic account to eliminate any disputes in overnight or rush shipments.
- Logistics Root Cause - Design to Prevent
The relationship has a sustainable revenue amount based on the solutions the customer has already invested in,
The first forecast indicator can be derived as a "SOFT" resource and solution based on a technology, assume the Emerging and Advanced maturity models in the global customer or direct business model. the relationship and spend based on a sales plan.
- Higher value and lower volumes
- Response times in a call outside the system of record
- The user entitlement system must source from a static master record system.
- Why does the security in a cloud seem so threatening?
- We struggle to understand the rules of engagement according to our risk and legal liability.
- Record retention must be archived according to the retention schedule
- Ability to pay an expense
- Ability to manage the record in an audit for financial or management systems
- In a defect scenario the ability to provide a replacement under contract
- On time delivery of RMA in a Voice of the Customer
- Ability to tie your expense to build the product
- Ability to tie your expense to deliver the product in a solution
- Ability to supply operational support within your SLA
- This behavior would be a sub-set or child of the Party Management Capability
- The create, update, and read system of record publishes to the expense and revenue transaction systems directly..
- The query from a users relationship to an organization entity.
- The users relationships to a department would be based on a value sourced from the financial management source system of record.
- See logical groupings of applications and data storage by application for operational recovery and zero data loss. .
- Managing Cloud and Border-less information
- Party management capability controlled by a supplier administrator-this is a legal liability negotiated during the on-boarding of every
- Measured as a cost to support
- confirmed as a risk and cost that a discount should enable a partner to manage as part of the relationship.
- Liability transfers back from the partner to the seller